[tastyradio] Sat. Nov 13th, 10PM / new site / pictures

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Mon Nov 8 14:42:41 CST 2004

Hey all,

The show this Saturday (Nov. 13th) will start at 10:00 PM at Goose
Island Wrigleyville. It's 21 and over, and the cover is $5. We just
practiced last night with our new drummer, and we're really excited
about it -- he's a great guy, and things jelled really quickly! Please
bring your friends and come see us! I'll also be doing a set of some
songs "Java Haus Style" -- just me and the guitar. We'll also have CDs
and shirts for sale.

http://redvinegar.net/shows/

Also, the website is updated! Check it out:

http://www.redvinegar.net/

As time goes by, it will be updated with lots of information about the
record, pictures, band member bios,  and new music available for
download.

Hey! Do you have any pictures of redvinegar that you've taken at any
shows or practices or otherwise? We are putting together sort of a
"complete history" web-scrapbook of the band and would love to have
your photos. If you have any, please email pedro at tastytronic.net and
I'd love to scan them and return them to you.

Remember that we are only playing 4 or 5 more shows in the Chicago
area and afterwards we'll be "retiring" -- so please take this
opportunity to come see us!

But above all that, thank you for listening! You guys are the best.

redvinegar

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---